- 71M6543F-IGT/F Datasheet
- Supply voltage range is 3V to 3.6V
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- 0.1% typical accuracy over 2000:1 current range, exceeds IEC 62053/ANSI C12.20 standards
- Four quadrant metering, phase sequencing, up to four pulse outputs with pulse count
- 7 sensor inputs with neutral current measurement, differential mode selectable for current inputs
- Selectable gain of 1 or 8 for one current input to support shunts & phase compensation (±7°)
- 46Hz-64Hz line frequency range with the same calibration, 1µA in sleep mode
- High speed Wh/VARh pulse outputs with programmable width, flash security & in system program update
- Brownout, LCD & sleep battery backup modes & I2C/MICROWIRE EEPROM interface
- Wake-up on pin events and wake-on-timer, hardware watchdog timer (WDT)
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
|1+||CNY44.51 (CNY50.30)||( )|